Maritimo Funchal vs Moreirense FC | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the Primeira Liga match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Maritimo Funchal and Moreirense FC statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Maritimo Funchal||Moreirense FC|
|Shots on Goal||3.34.2|
In round 25 of the Primeira Liga we have Maritimo Funchal meeting Moreirense FC at Estádio da Madeira, on the at . Both teams will be looking for a strong showing when they meet, with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons.
Betting tips for the Primeira Liga game between Maritimo Funchal and Moreirense FC
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetMoreirense FC
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score No
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 54%under 46%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 27%under 73%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 11%under 89%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 32%No 68%
Maritimo Funchal vs Moreirense FC | Best odds
Detailed comparison of the teams
- Moreirense FC - Maritimo Funchal1-028. October 2018
- Maritimo Funchal - Moreirense FC1-115. April 2018
- Moreirense FC - Maritimo Funchal1-12. December 2017
- Maritimo Funchal - Moreirense FC1-06. February 2017
Maritimo Funchal Form
- The previous Maritimo Funchal match against Vitoria Guimarães finished 1 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Maritimo Funchal won 4 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Maritimo Funchal won a total of 4 games out of 23 matches, lost 16 and 3 ended in a draw.
Moreirense FC Form
- Last match of Moreirense FC was against Vitoria Setúbal and ended 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Moreirense FC managed 6 wins, scoring 18 and conceding 1.8 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Moreirense FC won a total of 14 games out of 23 matches, lost 7 and 2 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Tip for the game between Maritimo Funchal and Moreirense FC
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Both Teams To Score No with a probability of 68 %. The best odds of 1.888 for that outcome you’ll find at 1XBET.