Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the Premier League match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Manchester United||Tottenham Hotspur|
|Shots on Goal||02|
On the at fans at Old Trafford in Manchester will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 9 in the Premier League gives Manchester United a slight edge but you can never discard Tottenham Hotspur. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Manchester United will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Top betting tips for the Premier League fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert Tipover 2.5 Goals
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Highest odds for the match Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
Head-to-Head results Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester United0-113. January 2019
- Manchester United - Tottenham Hotspur0-327. August 2018
- Manchester United - Tottenham Hotspur2-121. April 2018
- Tottenham Hotspur - Manchester United2-031. January 2018
Manchester United Form
- Last match of Manchester United was against Aston Villa and ended 2 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Manchester United won 3 matches, 2 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Manchester United won a total of 4 games out of 14 matches, lost 4 and 6 ended in a draw.
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- The previous Tottenham Hotspur match against Bournemouth finished 3 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Tottenham Hotspur managed 4 wins, scoring 11 and conceding 1.1 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur played a total of 14 games, scored in total 24 times and got 21 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a over 2.5 Goals with a probability of 68 %. The best odds of 1.88 for that outcome you’ll find at 1XBET.