Manchester United vs Liverpool | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Manchester United and Liverpool. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||2.83.2|
The derby on the at between Manchester United and Liverpool will take place at Etihad Stadium in Manchester. It’s one of the biggest derbies in the Premier League. The fans expect a quality game. Results from previous games suggest Manchester United is in better form but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything in a game of such tradition. Anything is possible and there have been a few surprise results over the years. Players know how much these games mean to their fans which gives this derby extra spice.
Manchester United vs Liverpool | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert Tipover 2.5 Goals
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 85%under 15%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 66%under 34%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 44%under 56%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 67%No 33%
Highest odds for the match Manchester United vs Liverpool
Detailed comparison of the teams
- Liverpool - Manchester United3-116. December 2018
- Manchester United - Liverpool1-428. July 2018
- Manchester United - Liverpool2-110. March 2018
- Liverpool - Manchester United0-014. October 2017
Manchester United Form
- Last match of Manchester United was against Fulham and ended 0 - 3.
- In their last 10 games Manchester United managed 9 wins, scoring 22 and conceding 2.2 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Manchester United played a total of 28 games, scored in total 55 times and got 32 hints in their own net.
- The previous Liverpool match against Bournemouth finished 3 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Liverpool managed 7 wins, scoring 17 and conceding 1.7 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Liverpool played a total of 32 games, scored in total 65 times and got 24 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for Manchester United vs Liverpool
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a over 2.5 Goals with a probability of 66 %. The best odds of 7 for that outcome you’ll find at NetBet.