Manchester United vs Everton | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the Manchester United and Everton statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
Every season we look forward to these two fierce rivals hashing it out. Todays’ derby comes between Manchester United and Everton at Old Trafford on the at . Over the years, where they were in the Premier League at the time of the derby, didn’t give us a clue as to a prospective winner. The same goes for this year, only with the Manchester United record at home this year, they might be slight favorites.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between Manchester United and Everton
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 84%under 16%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 64%under 36%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 42%under 58%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 65%No 35%
Manchester United vs Everton | Best odds
Performance analysis of the teams
- Everton - Manchester United0-223. December 2020
- Everton - Manchester United1-37. November 2020
- Everton - Manchester United1-11. March 2020
- Manchester United - Everton1-115. December 2019
Manchester United Form
- Last match of Manchester United was against Southampton and ended 9 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Manchester United won 6 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Manchester United played a total of 22 games, scored in total 45 times and got 27 hints in their own net.
- Last match of Everton was against Leeds United and ended 1 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Everton managed 6 wins, scoring 8 and conceding 1.6 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Everton won a total of 11 games out of 20 matches, lost 6 and 3 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for the Derby between Manchester United and Everton
After making a more in-depth analysis of past trends and tradition for todays’ derby game, our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 2.58 if you play at Melbet.