Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Liverpool and Brighton & Hove Albion. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Liverpool||Brighton & Hove Albion|
|Shots on Goal||43.5|
On the at fans at Anfield in Liverpool will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 1 in the Premier League gives Liverpool a slight edge but you can never discard Brighton & Hove Albion. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Liverpool will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Our top tips and odds for the game Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score Yes
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 87%under 13%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 70%under 30%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 48%under 52%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 69%No 31%
Top odds for the game between Liverpool and Brighton & Hove Albion
Detailed comparison of the teams
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool0-112. January 2019
- Liverpool - Brighton & Hove Albion1-025. August 2018
- Liverpool - Brighton & Hove Albion4-013. May 2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool1-52. December 2017
- Last match of Liverpool was against Crystal Palace and ended 1 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Liverpool managed 9 wins, scoring 28 and conceding 2.8 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Liverpool played a total of 13 games, scored in total 30 times and got 11 hints in their own net.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The previous Brighton & Hove Albion match against Leicester City finished 0 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Brighton & Hove Albion won 3 matches, 0 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 13 games, scored in total 15 times and got 19 hints in their own net.
Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Expert Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Both Teams To Score Yes with a probability of 69 %. The best odds of 2.10 for that outcome you’ll find at betway.