Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Premier League match between Liverpool and Brighton & Hove Albion, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Liverpool||Brighton & Hove Albion|
On the at fans at Anfield in Liverpool will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 4 in the Premier League gives Liverpool a slight edge but you can never discard Brighton & Hove Albion. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Liverpool will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
The best betting tips of this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipBrighton & Hove Albion +1.5 Goals
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion odds
Current form comparison for Liverpool and Brighton & Hove Albion
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool1-128. November 2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool1-38. July 2020
- Liverpool - Brighton & Hove Albion2-130. November 2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Liverpool0-112. January 2019
- Last match of Liverpool was against West Ham United and ended 1 - 3.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Liverpool won 4 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Liverpool won a total of 11 games out of 21 matches, lost 3 and 7 ended in a draw.
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Last match of Brighton & Hove Albion was against Tottenham Hotspur and ended 1 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Brighton & Hove Albion managed 2 wins, scoring 3 and conceding 0.6 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 21 games, scored in total 23 times and got 28 hints in their own net.
Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Betting Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Brighton & Hove Albion +1.5 Goals with a probability of 70 %. The best odds of 1.68 for that outcome you’ll find at 22bet.