Liverpool vs Manchester United | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Liverpool and Manchester United. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||4.14.6|
This Premier League game on the at between Liverpool and Manchester United being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed Anfield in Liverpool. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
Top betting tips for the Premier League fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Prices for the clash Liverpool vs Manchester United
Performance analysis of the teams
- Manchester United - Liverpool1-428. July 2018
- Manchester United - Liverpool2-110. March 2018
- Liverpool - Manchester United0-014. October 2017
- Manchester United - Liverpool1-115. January 2017
- The previous Liverpool match against Bournemouth finished 0 - 4.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Liverpool won 7 matches, 4 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Liverpool won a total of 23 games out of 32 matches, lost 5 and 4 ended in a draw.
Manchester United Form
- Last match of Manchester United was against Fulham and ended 4 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Manchester United managed 3 wins, scoring 16 and conceding 1.6 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Manchester United played a total of 23 games, scored in total 32 times and got 31 hints in their own net.
Expert tip for Liverpool vs Manchester United
After extensive analysis of team stats, form and team news, our predictions for the derby of Liverpool vs Manchester United is for a Double Chance X2. We have found high odds of 2.68, which 1XBET post for that outcome.