Leicester City vs Manchester United | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Leicester City and Manchester United. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks. Read on for all of our free football predictions and betting tips for this fixture.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leicester City||Manchester United|
On the at fans at King Power Stadium in Leicester will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 13 in the Premier League gives Leicester City a slight edge but you can never discard Manchester United. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Leicester City will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
The best betting tips of this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert TipManchester United
Statistics and predictions
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
Leicester City vs Manchester United odds
Current form comparison for Leicester City and Manchester United
- Manchester United - Leicester City1-211. May 2021
- Leicester City - Manchester United3-121. March 2021
- Leicester City - Manchester United2-226. December 2020
- Leicester City - Manchester United0-226. July 2020
Leicester City Form
- Last match of Leicester City was against Crystal Palace and ended 2 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Leicester City managed 3 wins, scoring 5 and conceding 1.25 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Leicester City played a total of 15 games, scored in total 23 times and got 28 hints in their own net.
Manchester United Form
- Last match of Manchester United was against Everton and ended 1 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Manchester United won 5 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Manchester United played a total of 15 games, scored in total 28 times and got 17 hints in their own net.
Leicester City vs Manchester United expert betting tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Manchester United with a probability of 48 %. The best odds of 2.15 for that outcome you’ll find at betway.