Leeds United vs Sheffield United | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Premier League match between Leeds United and Sheffield United, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Leeds United||Sheffield United|
The derby on the at between Leeds United and Sheffield United will take place at Elland Road in . It’s one of the biggest derbies in the Premier League. The fans expect a quality game. Results from previous games suggest Leeds United is in better form but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything in a game of such tradition. Anything is possible and there have been a few surprise results over the years. Players know how much these games mean to their fans which gives this derby extra spice.
Leeds United vs Sheffield United | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLeeds United
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
Leeds United vs Sheffield United | Best odds
Leeds United and Sheffield United performances
- Sheffield United - Leeds United0-127. September 2020
- Leeds United - Sheffield United0-116. March 2019
- Sheffield United - Leeds United0-11. December 2018
Leeds United Form
- The previous Leeds United match against Fulham finished 1 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Leeds United managed 4 wins, scoring 6 and conceding 1.2 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Leeds United won a total of 11 games out of 27 matches, lost 13 and 3 ended in a draw.
Sheffield United Form
- Last match of Sheffield United was against Leicester City and ended 5 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Sheffield United won 3 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Sheffield United won a total of 4 games out of 27 matches, lost 21 and 2 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for the Derby between Leeds United and Sheffield United
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Double Chance X2 with a probability of 51 %. The best odds of 2.61 for that outcome you’ll find at Melbet.