Lazio Roma vs FC Torino | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Seria A match between Lazio Roma and FC Torino. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks. Read on for all of our free football predictions and betting tips for this fixture.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Lazio Roma||FC Torino|
On the at fans at Stadio Olimpico in Roma will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 7 in the Seria A gives Lazio Roma a slight edge but you can never discard FC Torino. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Lazio Roma will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
The best betting tips of this Seria A match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLazio Roma
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
Lazio Roma vs FC Torino | Best odds
Performance analysis of the teams
- FC Torino - Lazio Roma3-41. November 2020
- FC Torino - Lazio Roma1-230. June 2020
- Lazio Roma - FC Torino4-030. October 2019
- FC Torino - Lazio Roma3-126. May 2019
Lazio Roma Form
- Last match of Lazio Roma was against Bologna FC and ended 2 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Lazio Roma managed 7 wins, scoring 9 and conceding 1.8 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Lazio Roma won a total of 13 games out of 24 matches, lost 7 and 4 ended in a draw.
FC Torino Form
- Last match of FC Torino was against Cagliari Calcio and ended 0 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, FC Torino won 2 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, FC Torino won a total of 3 games out of 23 matches, lost 9 and 11 ended in a draw.
Lazio Roma vs FC Torino | Betting Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Double Chance X2 with a probability of 53 %. The best odds of 2.96 for that outcome you’ll find at Melbet.