Lazio Roma vs Bologna FC | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Seria A match between Lazio Roma and Bologna FC. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Lazio Roma||Bologna FC|
At on the Lazio Roma and Bologna FC will meet at the Stadio Olimpico for their round No. 26 match of the Seria A. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
The best betting tips of this Seria A match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetLazio Roma
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score Yes
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Top odds for the game between Lazio Roma and Bologna FC
Lazio Roma and Bologna FC performances
- Bologna FC - Lazio Roma2-26. October 2019
- Lazio Roma - Bologna FC3-320. May 2019
- Bologna FC - Lazio Roma0-226. December 2018
- Lazio Roma - Bologna FC1-118. March 2018
Lazio Roma Form
- Last match of Lazio Roma was against Genoa CFC and ended 2 - 3.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Lazio Roma won 8 matches, 4 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Lazio Roma won a total of 17 games out of 24 matches, lost 2 and 5 ended in a draw.
Bologna FC Form
- Last match of Bologna FC was against Udinese Calcio and ended 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Bologna FC managed 5 wins, scoring 15 and conceding 1.5 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Bologna FC won a total of 9 games out of 24 matches, lost 9 and 6 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Tip for the game between Lazio Roma and Bologna FC
For the upcoming match between Lazio Roma and Bologna FC, our expert tip is to bet on an Both Teams To Score Yes, with William Hill offering odds of 1.73 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 68 %.