Heracles Almelo vs NAC Breda | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the Eredivisie match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Heracles Almelo and NAC Breda statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Heracles Almelo||NAC Breda|
At on the Heracles Almelo and NAC Breda will meet at the Polman Stadion for their round No. 29 match of the Eredivisie. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
Top betting tips for the Eredivisie fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetHeracles Almelo
Expert Tipunder 3.5 Goals
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Prices for the clash Heracles Almelo vs NAC Breda
Current form comparison for Heracles Almelo and NAC Breda
- NAC Breda - Heracles Almelo2-13. November 2018
- NAC Breda - Heracles Almelo6-17. February 2018
- Heracles Almelo - NAC Breda2-125. November 2017
Heracles Almelo Form
- Last match of Heracles Almelo was against Willem II and ended 3 - 4.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Heracles Almelo won 5 matches, 3 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Heracles Almelo played a total of 22 games, scored in total 33 times and got 45 hints in their own net.
NAC Breda Form
- Last match of NAC Breda was against SBV Excelsior and ended 1 - 2.
- In their last 10 games NAC Breda managed 1 wins, scoring 6 and conceding 0.6 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, NAC Breda won a total of 5 games out of 21 matches, lost 10 and 6 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for Heracles Almelo vs NAC Breda
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a under 3.5 Goals with a probability of 60 %. The best odds of 1.005 for that outcome you’ll find at NetBet.