Hatayspor vs Fenerbahçe | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the Hatayspor and Fenerbahçe statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the at fans at Antakya Atatürk Stadı (Hatay) in will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 3 in the Süper Lig gives Hatayspor a slight edge but you can never discard Fenerbahçe. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Hatayspor will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
The best betting tips of this Süper Lig match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance 1X
Statistics and predictions
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 63%No 37%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
Hatayspor vs Fenerbahçe | Best odds
Performance analysis of the teams
- Hatayspor - Fenerbahçe1-22. February 2021
- Fenerbahçe - Hatayspor0-021. September 2020
- The previous Hatayspor match against Göztepe finished 0 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Hatayspor managed 5 wins, scoring 9 and conceding 1.8 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Hatayspor won a total of 8 games out of 17 matches, lost 5 and 4 ended in a draw.
- Last match of Fenerbahçe was against Giresunspor and ended 2 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Fenerbahçe won 6 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Fenerbahçe won a total of 10 games out of 16 matches, lost 2 and 4 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between Hatayspor and Fenerbahçe
For the upcoming match between Hatayspor and Fenerbahçe, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance 1X, with 22bet offering odds of 1.66 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 66 %.