Hatayspor vs Çaykur Rizespor | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Süper Lig game between Hatayspor and Çaykur Rizespor. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
At on the Hatayspor and Çaykur Rizespor will meet at the Hatay New Stadium for their round No. 9 match of the Süper Lig. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
Hatayspor vs Çaykur Rizespor | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Pre-match odds for Hatayspor vs Çaykur Rizespor
Detailed comparison of the teams
- Last match of Hatayspor was against Kayserispor and ended 0 - 1.
- Looking at the last 6 performances, Hatayspor won 3 matches, 2 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Hatayspor won a total of 3 games out of 6 matches, lost 1 and 2 ended in a draw.
Çaykur Rizespor Form
- The previous Çaykur Rizespor match against Kayserispor finished 1 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Çaykur Rizespor managed 4 wins, scoring 7 and conceding 0.7 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Çaykur Rizespor played a total of 15 games, scored in total 22 times and got 21 hints in their own net.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between Hatayspor and Çaykur Rizespor
For the upcoming match between Hatayspor and Çaykur Rizespor, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance X2, with comeon offering odds of 1.59 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 64 %.