Granada CF vs Sevilla | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Primera División match between Granada CF and Sevilla, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds.
Performance of the last 10 matches
At on the Granada CF and Sevilla will meet at the Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes for their round No. 8 match of the Primera División. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
The best betting tips of this Primera División match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Statistics and predictions
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 41%No 59%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
Pre-match odds for Granada CF vs Sevilla
Performance analysis of the teams
- Sevilla - Granada CF2-125. April 2021
- Granada CF - Sevilla1-017. October 2020
- Sevilla - Granada CF2-025. January 2020
- Granada CF - Sevilla0-123. August 2019
Granada CF Form
- Last match of Granada CF was against Celta de Vigo and ended 1 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Granada CF managed wins, scoring 5 and conceding 1 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Granada CF won a total of 3 games out of 17 matches, lost 10 and 4 ended in a draw.
- Last match of Sevilla was against Espanyol and ended 2 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Sevilla managed 6 wins, scoring 4 and conceding 0.8 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Sevilla won a total of 11 games out of 16 matches, lost 2 and 3 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between Granada CF and Sevilla
For the upcoming match between Granada CF and Sevilla, our expert tip is to bet on an under 2.5 Goals, with 22bet offering odds of 1.73 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 62 %.