Getafe vs Valencia | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Whatever kind of bet you want to place, you’ll find the information you need right here. Based on the comprehensive analysis of this La Liga match between Getafe and Valencia, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our group of industry pros will provide you with the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||1.52|
On the at fans at Coliseum Alfonso Pérez in Getafe will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 8 in the La Liga gives Getafe a slight edge but you can never discard Valencia. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Getafe will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Our top tips and odds for the game Getafe vs Valencia
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score No
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 57%under 43%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 30%under 70%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 13%under 87%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 38%No 62%
Getafe vs Valencia | Best odds
Performance analysis of the teams
- Valencia - Getafe1-218. April 2018
- Getafe - Valencia1-03. December 2017
- Getafe - Valencia2-224. April 2016
- Valencia - Getafe2-219. December 2015
- Last match of Getafe was against Huesca and ended 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Getafe managed 4 wins, scoring 9 and conceding 0.9 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Getafe played a total of 21 games, scored in total 27 times and got 14 hints in their own net.
- The previous Valencia match against Girona finished 0 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Valencia won 1 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Valencia won a total of 8 games out of 29 matches, lost 9 and 12 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for Getafe vs Valencia
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Both Teams To Score No with a probability of 62 %. The best odds of 1.74 for that outcome you’ll find at 1XBET.