FC Groningen vs PEC Zwolle | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Eredivisie match between FC Groningen and PEC Zwolle, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|FC Groningen||PEC Zwolle|
On the at fans at Hitachi Stadion in Groningen will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 6 in the Eredivisie gives FC Groningen a slight edge but you can never discard PEC Zwolle. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host FC Groningen will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
FC Groningen vs PEC Zwolle | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Groningen
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 53%No 47%
Pre-match odds for FC Groningen vs PEC Zwolle
Detailed comparison of the teams
- FC Groningen - PEC Zwolle0-214. August 2020
- PEC Zwolle - FC Groningen1-01. February 2020
- FC Groningen - PEC Zwolle2-021. September 2019
- PEC Zwolle - FC Groningen3-229. April 2019
FC Groningen Form
- Last match of FC Groningen was against Heracles Almelo and ended 1 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, FC Groningen won 4 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, FC Groningen won a total of 9 games out of 20 matches, lost 7 and 4 ended in a draw.
PEC Zwolle Form
- The previous PEC Zwolle match against RKC Waalwijk finished 1 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, PEC Zwolle won 2 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, PEC Zwolle played a total of 21 games, scored in total 26 times and got 33 hints in their own net.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between FC Groningen and PEC Zwolle
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Double Chance X2 with a probability of 58 %. The best odds of 1.76 for that outcome you’ll find at Melbet.