Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the Everton and Tottenham Hotspur statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
On the at fans at Goodison Park in Liverpool will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 8 in the Premier League gives Everton a slight edge but you can never discard Tottenham Hotspur. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Everton will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Top betting tips for the Premier League fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetTottenham Hotspur
Expert TipTottenham Hotspur
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 56%No 44%
Pre-match odds for Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur
Current form comparison for Everton and Tottenham Hotspur
- Everton - Tottenham Hotspur5-410. February 2021
- Tottenham Hotspur - Everton0-113. September 2020
- Tottenham Hotspur - Everton1-06. July 2020
- Everton - Tottenham Hotspur1-13. November 2019
- Last match of Everton was against Brighton & Hove Albion and ended 0 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Everton managed 3 wins, scoring 4 and conceding 0.8 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Everton won a total of 10 games out of 26 matches, lost 10 and 6 ended in a draw.
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- Last match of Tottenham Hotspur was against Manchester United and ended 1 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Tottenham Hotspur managed 5 wins, scoring 7 and conceding 1.17 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur won a total of 12 games out of 27 matches, lost 9 and 6 ended in a draw.
Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur | Betting Tip
Sitting next to each other in the Premier League table, there is little to choose in terms of a safe prediction. Statistics and the expert proof, that there is a probability of 53 % on a Tottenham Hotspur which is corroborated by the odds of 2.21 you can get at Melbet.