Dijon FCO vs Amiens SC | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Ligue 1 match between Dijon FCO and Amiens SC, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Dijon FCO||Amiens SC|
In round 30 of the Ligue 1 we have Dijon FCO meeting Amiens SC at Stade Gaston Gérard, on the at . Both teams will be looking for a strong showing when they meet, with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons.
Our top betting tips and odds for Dijon FCO vs Amiens SC
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetDijon FCO
Expert Tipover 2.5 Goals
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 77%under 23%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 53%under 47%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 31%under 69%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Pre-match odds for Dijon FCO vs Amiens SC
Current form comparison for Dijon FCO and Amiens SC
- Amiens SC - Dijon FCO1-114. December 2019
- Dijon FCO - Amiens SC0-012. April 2019
- Amiens SC - Dijon FCO1-06. October 2018
- Dijon FCO - Amiens SC1-110. March 2018
Dijon FCO Form
- Last match of Dijon FCO was against Toulouse FC and ended 2 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Dijon FCO won 3 matches, 3 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Dijon FCO played a total of 23 games, scored in total 26 times and got 30 hints in their own net.
Amiens SC Form
- The previous Amiens SC match against Olympique Marseille finished 2 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Amiens SC managed 0 wins, scoring 10 and conceding 1 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Amiens SC won a total of 3 games out of 23 matches, lost 10 and 10 ended in a draw.
Dijon FCO vs Amiens SC expert betting tip
For the upcoming match between Dijon FCO and Amiens SC, our expert tip is to bet on an over 2.5 Goals, with 1XBET offering odds of 2.27 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 53 %.