Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Crystal Palace and Bournemouth. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||22|
What makes this an almost impossible match to call, is that these two teams sit next to each other in the Premier League table. The game on the at at Selhurst Park will decide who will be on top at the end of the game. Crystal Palace and Bournemouth have played many times against each other so they know each other well, what makes this match a very interesting encounter.
Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Top odds for the game between Crystal Palace and Bournemouth
Current form comparison for Crystal Palace and Bournemouth
- Crystal Palace - Bournemouth5-312. May 2019
- Bournemouth - Crystal Palace2-11. October 2018
- Bournemouth - Crystal Palace2-27. April 2018
- Crystal Palace - Bournemouth2-29. December 2017
Crystal Palace Form
- The previous Crystal Palace match against Burnley finished 0 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Crystal Palace managed 3 wins, scoring 11 and conceding 1.1 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Crystal Palace played a total of 14 games, scored in total 13 times and got 18 hints in their own net.
- Last match of Bournemouth was against Tottenham Hotspur and ended 3 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Bournemouth won 3 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Bournemouth played a total of 14 games, scored in total 18 times and got 20 hints in their own net.
Our Expert Tip for the game between Crystal Palace and Bournemouth
Normally, this type of a game doesn’t provide any mouth-watering odds. However, our experts are leaning towards a Bournemouth and list some good odds of 3.44 with Pinnacle.