Celta de Vigo vs Sevilla | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the La Liga match between Celta de Vigo and Sevilla. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Celta de Vigo||Sevilla|
|Shots on Goal||1.31.7|
In round 22 of the La Liga we have Celta de Vigo meeting Sevilla at Municipal de Balaídos, on the at . Both teams will be looking for a strong showing when they meet, with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons.
Top betting tips for the La Liga fixture
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance 1X
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Highest odds for the match Celta de Vigo vs Sevilla
Performance analysis of the teams
- Sevilla - Celta de Vigo2-17. October 2018
- Celta de Vigo - Sevilla4-07. April 2018
- Sevilla - Celta de Vigo2-118. November 2017
- Sevilla - Celta de Vigo2-127. April 2017
Celta de Vigo Form
- Last match of Celta de Vigo was against Real Valladolid and ended 2 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Celta de Vigo won 2 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Celta de Vigo won a total of 5 games out of 24 matches, lost 11 and 8 ended in a draw.
- Last match of Sevilla was against Levante and ended 5 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Sevilla managed 5 wins, scoring 9 and conceding 0.9 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Sevilla won a total of 22 games out of 38 matches, lost 9 and 7 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for Celta de Vigo vs Sevilla
For the upcoming match between Celta de Vigo and Sevilla, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance 1X, with 888sport offering odds of 2.85 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 60 %.