Burnley vs Bournemouth | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Burnley and Bournemouth. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
In round 27 of the Premier League we have Burnley meeting Bournemouth at Turf Moor, on the at . Both teams will be looking for a strong showing when they meet, with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between Burnley and Bournemouth
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 69%under 31%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 43%under 57%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 22%under 78%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 49%No 51%
Highest odds for the match Burnley vs Bournemouth
Current form comparison for Burnley and Bournemouth
- Bournemouth - Burnley0-121. December 2019
- Bournemouth - Burnley1-36. April 2019
- Burnley - Bournemouth1-213. May 2018
- Bournemouth - Burnley1-229. November 2017
- The previous Burnley match against Southampton finished 1 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Burnley won 5 matches, 2 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Burnley played a total of 24 games, scored in total 26 times and got 37 hints in their own net.
- Last match of Bournemouth was against Sheffield United and ended 2 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Bournemouth managed 3 wins, scoring 5 and conceding 0.5 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Bournemouth won a total of 6 games out of 24 matches, lost 14 and 4 ended in a draw.
Burnley vs Bournemouth | Expert Tip
For the upcoming match between Burnley and Bournemouth, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance X2, with 1XBET offering odds of 1.71 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 64 %.