Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
At on the Brighton & Hove Albion and Wolverhampton Wanderers will meet at the The Amex for their round No. 17 match of the Premier League. Both teams are not likely to give up all three points without fight so it might be a tense affair. Make sure you follow our picks and a selection of the most popular betting odds for the game as we get closer to kick-off time.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers | Betting Tips
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 35%under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 16%under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Pre-match odds for Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Detailed comparison of the teams
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Brighton & Hove Albion0-07. March 2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers2-28. December 2019
- Wolverhampton Wanderers - Brighton & Hove Albion0-020. April 2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Wolverhampton Wanderers1-027. October 2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The previous Brighton & Hove Albion match against Arsenal finished 0 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Brighton & Hove Albion won 1 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion won a total of 4 games out of 22 matches, lost 8 and 10 ended in a draw.
Wolverhampton Wanderers Form
- Last match of Wolverhampton Wanderers was against Manchester United and ended 1 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Wolverhampton Wanderers won 3 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Wolverhampton Wanderers played a total of 22 games, scored in total 21 times and got 27 hints in their own net.
Expert betting tip for Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wolverhampton Wanderers
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a under 2.5 Goals with a probability of 65 %. The best odds of 1.56 for that outcome you’ll find at 1XBET.