Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Whatever kind of bet you want to place, you’ll find the information you need right here. Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Southampton, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our group of industry pros will provide you with the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Southampton|
|Shots on Goal||3.54.3|
This Premier League game on the at between Brighton & Hove Albion and Southampton being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed The Amex in Brighton. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
Our top tips and odds for the game Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert Tipover 2.5 Goals
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 82%under 18%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 60%under 40%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 38%under 62%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 62%No 38%
Top odds for the game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Southampton
Head-to-Head results Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Southampton0-130. March 2019
- Southampton - Brighton & Hove Albion2-217. September 2018
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Southampton0-128. August 2018
- Southampton - Brighton & Hove Albion1-131. January 2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Last match of Brighton & Hove Albion was against West Ham United and ended 1 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Brighton & Hove Albion won 5 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 20 games, scored in total 25 times and got 28 hints in their own net.
- Last match of Southampton was against Liverpool and ended 1 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Southampton managed 4 wins, scoring 16 and conceding 1.6 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Southampton won a total of 8 games out of 19 matches, lost 7 and 4 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for Brighton & Hove Albion vs Southampton
According to all available statistics and experiences of our experts, the best tip is to bet on a over 2.5 Goals, with a probability of 60 %. NetBet gives for this outcome exceptional odds of .