Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the Brighton & Hove Albion and Everton statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Everton|
This Premier League game on the at between Brighton & Hove Albion and Everton being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed The American Express Community Stadium (Falmer, East Sussex) in . Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Everton
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton | Best odds
Current form comparison for Brighton & Hove Albion and Everton
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Everton0-012. April 2021
- Everton - Brighton & Hove Albion4-23. October 2020
- Everton - Brighton & Hove Albion1-011. January 2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Everton3-226. October 2019
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Last match of Brighton & Hove Albion was against Watford and ended 2 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Brighton & Hove Albion won 4 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion won a total of 6 games out of 15 matches, lost 6 and 3 ended in a draw.
- The previous Everton match against Leeds United finished 2 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Everton won 4 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Everton won a total of 6 games out of 16 matches, lost 5 and 5 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Everton
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a under 2.5 Goals with a probability of 60 %. The best odds of 1.70 for that outcome you’ll find at 22bet.