Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Everton. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks. Read on for all of our free football predictions and betting tips for this fixture.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Everton|
On the at fans at The Amex in Brighton will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 16 in the Premier League gives Brighton & Hove Albion a slight edge but you can never discard Everton. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Brighton & Hove Albion will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Everton
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 47%No 53%
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton | Best odds
Performance analysis of the teams
- Everton - Brighton & Hove Albion4-23. October 2020
- Everton - Brighton & Hove Albion1-011. January 2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Everton3-226. October 2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Everton1-029. December 2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The previous Brighton & Hove Albion match against Manchester United finished 2 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Brighton & Hove Albion managed 4 wins, scoring 6 and conceding 1.2 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 26 games, scored in total 25 times and got 28 hints in their own net.
- The previous Everton match against Crystal Palace finished 1 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Everton won 4 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Everton played a total of 25 games, scored in total 29 times and got 33 hints in their own net.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Everton expert betting tip
For the upcoming match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Everton, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance X2, with 22bet offering odds of 1.77 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 66 %.