Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
We give you expert predictions ahead of the Premier League match between Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace. Our highly experienced team analyses statistical data like home and away records, head to heads and current news on the team and its players to give you the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Crystal Palace|
This Premier League game on the at between Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed The Amex in Brighton. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
The best betting tips of this Premier League match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetBrighton & Hove Albion
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 65%under 35%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 38%under 62%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 18%under 82%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 45%No 55%
Top odds for the game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace
Head-to-Head results Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace - Brighton & Hove Albion1-116. December 2019
- Crystal Palace - Brighton & Hove Albion1-29. March 2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Crystal Palace3-14. December 2018
- Crystal Palace - Brighton & Hove Albion3-214. April 2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- Last match of Brighton & Hove Albion was against Sheffield United and ended 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Brighton & Hove Albion managed 1 wins, scoring 13 and conceding 1.3 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 25 games, scored in total 29 times and got 37 hints in their own net.
Crystal Palace Form
- Last match of Crystal Palace was against Everton and ended 3 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Crystal Palace won 1 matches, 0 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Crystal Palace played a total of 23 games, scored in total 21 times and got 30 hints in their own net.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace | Expert Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Double Chance X2 with a probability of 64 %. The best odds of 1.79 for that outcome you’ll find at 888sport.