Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Chelsea. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Chelsea|
On the at fans at The Amex in Brighton will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position in the Premier League gives Brighton & Hove Albion a slight edge but you can never discard Chelsea. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Brighton & Hove Albion will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Chelsea
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance 1X
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 79%under 21%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 55%under 45%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 33%under 67%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 57%No 43%
Pre-match odds for Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea
Head-to-Head results Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Chelsea1-11. January 2020
- Chelsea - Brighton & Hove Albion2-028. September 2019
- Chelsea - Brighton & Hove Albion3-03. April 2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Chelsea1-216. December 2018
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The previous Brighton & Hove Albion match against Burnley finished 1 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Brighton & Hove Albion won 3 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion won a total of 3 games out of 11 matches, lost 4 and 4 ended in a draw.
- The previous Chelsea match against Wolverhampton Wanderers finished 2 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Chelsea managed 7 wins, scoring 17 and conceding 1.7 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Chelsea played a total of 11 games, scored in total 24 times and got 17 hints in their own net.
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea | Betting Tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Double Chance 1X with a probability of 52 %. The best odds of 2.62 for that outcome you’ll find at 22bet.