Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Aston Villa. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Brighton & Hove Albion||Aston Villa|
This Premier League game on the at between Brighton & Hove Albion and Aston Villa being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed The Amex in Brighton. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
Our top betting tips and odds for Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAston Villa
Expert TipAston Villa
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 73%under 27%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 48%under 52%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 26%under 74%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Aston Villa odds
Current form comparison for Brighton & Hove Albion and Aston Villa
- Aston Villa - Brighton & Hove Albion1-221. November 2020
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Aston Villa1-118. January 2020
- Aston Villa - Brighton & Hove Albion2-119. October 2019
- Brighton & Hove Albion - Aston Villa1-325. September 2019
Brighton & Hove Albion Form
- The previous Brighton & Hove Albion match against Burnley finished 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Brighton & Hove Albion managed 3 wins, scoring 5 and conceding 1 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Brighton & Hove Albion played a total of 23 games, scored in total 25 times and got 29 hints in their own net.
Aston Villa Form
- The previous Aston Villa match against Arsenal finished 1 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Aston Villa managed 5 wins, scoring 8 and conceding 1.33 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Aston Villa won a total of 11 games out of 21 matches, lost 8 and 2 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between Brighton & Hove Albion and Aston Villa
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Aston Villa with a probability of 46 %. The best odds of 2.57 for that outcome you’ll find at Melbet.