Boavista vs FC Gil Vicente | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Whatever kind of bet you want to place, you’ll find the information you need right here. Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Primeira Liga match between Boavista and FC Gil Vicente, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our group of industry pros will provide you with the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Boavista||FC Gil Vicente|
The derby on the at between Boavista and FC Gil Vicente will take place at Estádio do Bessa in Porto. It’s one of the biggest derbies in the Primeira Liga. The fans expect a quality game. Results from previous games suggest Boavista is in better form but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything in a game of such tradition. Anything is possible and there have been a few surprise results over the years. Players know how much these games mean to their fans which gives this derby extra spice.
The best betting tips of this Primeira Liga match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetFC Gil Vicente
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 35%under 65%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 16%under 84%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 42%No 58%
Prices for the clash Boavista vs FC Gil Vicente
Boavista and FC Gil Vicente performances
- FC Gil Vicente - Boavista0-022. September 2019
- Boavista - FC Gil Vicente0-018. July 2019
- Last match of Boavista was against Os Belenenses and ended 1 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Boavista managed 4 wins, scoring 9 and conceding 0.9 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Boavista won a total of 6 games out of 18 matches, lost 7 and 5 ended in a draw.
FC Gil Vicente Form
- Last match of FC Gil Vicente was against SL Benfica and ended 0 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, FC Gil Vicente won 2 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, FC Gil Vicente won a total of 6 games out of 20 matches, lost 7 and 7 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for the Derby between Boavista and FC Gil Vicente
After making a more in-depth analysis of past trends and tradition for todays’ derby game, our prediction is a Double Chance X2 with odds of 1.65 if you play at William Hill.