SL Benfica vs Sporting Farense | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the SL Benfica and Sporting Farense statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|SL Benfica||Sporting Farense|
On the at fans at Estádio da Luz in Lissabon will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 2 in the Primeira Liga gives SL Benfica a slight edge but you can never discard Sporting Farense. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host SL Benfica will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Betting tips for the Primeira Liga game between SL Benfica and Sporting Farense
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetSL Benfica
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score No
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 67%under 33%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 40%under 60%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 20%under 80%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 37%No 63%
Pre-match odds for SL Benfica vs Sporting Farense
Detailed comparison of the teams
SL Benfica Form
- The previous SL Benfica match against Moreirense FC finished 2 - 0.
- In their last 10 games SL Benfica managed 7 wins, scoring 18 and conceding 1.8 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, SL Benfica played a total of 12 games, scored in total 26 times and got 13 hints in their own net.
Sporting Farense Form
- The previous Sporting Farense match against CD Nacional finished 0 - 1.
- Looking at the last 2 performances, Sporting Farense won 0 matches, 0 of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Sporting Farense played a total of 2 games, scored in total 0 times and got 3 hints in their own net.
SL Benfica vs Sporting Farense expert betting tip
For the upcoming match between SL Benfica and Sporting Farense, our expert tip is to bet on an Both Teams To Score No, with William Hill offering odds of 2.50 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 63 %.