Barcelona vs Valencia | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Before you choose a winner in the La Liga match, make sure you read our preview and the best odds from various bookmakers. Based on the Barcelona and Valencia statistics and current roster, we will give you our pre-game analysis and expectations ahead of the match.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||20.8|
On the at fans at Camp Nou in Barcelona will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 1 in the La Liga gives Barcelona a slight edge but you can never discard Valencia. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host Barcelona will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Our top tips and odds for the game Barcelona vs Valencia
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipValencia +1.5 Goals
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 83%under 17%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 62%under 38%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 40%under 60%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Barcelona vs Valencia | Best odds
Current form comparison for Barcelona and Valencia
- Valencia - Barcelona1-17. October 2018
- Barcelona - Valencia2-114. April 2018
- Valencia - Barcelona0-28. February 2018
- Barcelona - Valencia1-01. February 2018
- The previous Barcelona match against Girona finished 0 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Barcelona managed 7 wins, scoring 28 and conceding 2.8 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Barcelona played a total of 35 games, scored in total 86 times and got 33 hints in their own net.
- The previous Valencia match against Villarreal finished 3 - 0.
- In their last 10 games Valencia managed 5 wins, scoring 7 and conceding 0.7 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Valencia won a total of 11 games out of 28 matches, lost 4 and 13 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for Barcelona vs Valencia
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Valencia +1.5 Goals with a probability of 67 %. The best odds of 2.85 for that outcome you’ll find at NetBet.