Aston Villa vs Manchester United | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview and betting tips to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Aston Villa and Manchester United. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Aston Villa||Manchester United|
This Premier League game on the at between Aston Villa and Manchester United being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed Villa Park in Birmingham. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
Betting tips for the Premier League game between Aston Villa and Manchester United
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetManchester United
Expert Tipunder 2.5 Goals
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 75%under 25%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 51%under 49%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 29%under 71%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 52%No 48%
Pre-match odds for Aston Villa vs Manchester United
Aston Villa and Manchester United performances
- Manchester United - Aston Villa2-11. January 2021
- Aston Villa - Manchester United1-012. September 2020
- Aston Villa - Manchester United0-39. July 2020
- Manchester United - Aston Villa2-21. December 2019
Aston Villa Form
- Last match of Aston Villa was against Everton and ended 1 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Aston Villa won 3 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Aston Villa won a total of 10 games out of 27 matches, lost 11 and 6 ended in a draw.
Manchester United Form
- Last match of Manchester United was against Leeds United and ended 0 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Manchester United won 6 matches, of them at home.
- In the previous 6 months, Manchester United played a total of 27 games, scored in total 54 times and got 22 hints in their own net.
Aston Villa vs Manchester United expert betting tip
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a under 2.5 Goals with a probability of 49 %. The best odds of 2.28 for that outcome you’ll find at 22bet.