AS Saint-Étienne vs Stade Brestois | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview to find out the news and forecasts for the Ligue 1 game between AS Saint-Étienne and Stade Brestois. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AS Saint-Étienne||Stade Brestois|
|Shots on Goal||45|
This Ligue 1 game on the at between AS Saint-Étienne and Stade Brestois being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed Stade Geoffroy Guichard in Saint Étienne. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
Our top tips and odds for the game AS Saint-Étienne vs Stade Brestois
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Saint-Étienne
Expert TipDouble Chance X2
Interesting facts and pre-match statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 60%No 40%
Highest odds for the match AS Saint-Étienne vs Stade Brestois
Head-to-Head results AS Saint-Étienne vs Stade Brestois
AS Saint-Étienne Form
- Last match of AS Saint-Étienne was against Dijon FCO and ended 1 - 2.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, AS Saint-Étienne won 4 matches, 1 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, AS Saint-Étienne won a total of 12 games out of 22 matches, lost 6 and 4 ended in a draw.
Stade Brestois Form
- Last match of Stade Brestois was against Toulouse FC and ended 1 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Stade Brestois managed 6 wins, scoring 14 and conceding 1.4 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Stade Brestois won a total of 12 games out of 21 matches, lost 4 and 5 ended in a draw.
Expert tip for AS Saint-Étienne vs Stade Brestois
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Double Chance X2 with a probability of 62 %. The best odds of 1.01 for that outcome you’ll find at William Hill.