AS Roma vs AC Milano | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Whatever kind of bet you want to place, you’ll find the information you need right here. Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Seria A match between AS Roma and AC Milano, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our group of industry pros will provide you with the best picks.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AS Roma||AC Milano|
|Shots on Goal||3.22.1|
On the at fans at Stadio Olimpico in Roma will be in full support of their team to try and help them get all three points. Sitting on position 5 in the Seria A gives AS Roma a slight edge but you can never discard AC Milano. Both teams will come out strong to try to gain an early advantage. However, the host AS Roma will have to endure some added pressure from the stands which are expecting to celebrate at the end of the game.
Our top tips and odds for the game AS Roma vs AC Milano
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetAS Roma
Expert TipAS Roma
Pre-game analysis and statistics
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 59%No 41%
AS Roma vs AC Milano | Best odds
Detailed comparison of the teams
- AC Milano - AS Roma2-131. August 2018
- AS Roma - AC Milano0-225. February 2018
- AC Milano - AS Roma0-21. October 2017
- AC Milano - AS Roma1-47. May 2017
AS Roma Form
- The previous AS Roma match against Atalanta Bergamo finished 3 - 3.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, AS Roma won 5 matches, 4 of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, AS Roma won a total of 13 games out of 30 matches, lost 10 and 7 ended in a draw.
AC Milano Form
- The previous AC Milano match against SSC Napoli finished 0 - 0.
- In their last 10 games AC Milano managed 3 wins, scoring 8 and conceding 0.8 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, AC Milano won a total of 15 games out of 30 matches, lost 7 and 8 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Tip for the game between AS Roma and AC Milano
Sitting next to each other in the Seria A table, there is little to choose in terms of a safe prediction. Statistics and the expert proof, that there is a probability of 47 % on a AS Roma which is corroborated by the odds of 3.3 you can get at William Hill.