AS Cittadella vs S.S. Monza 1912 | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the comprehensive analysis of this Serie B match between AS Cittadella and S.S. Monza 1912, their previous encounters, statistical facts and team news, our experts will provide the best betting tips, predictions and odds.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|AS Cittadella||S.S. Monza 1912|
In round 1 of the Serie B we have AS Cittadella meeting S.S. Monza 1912 at Stadio Pier Cesare Tombolato, on the at . Both teams will be looking for a strong showing when they meet, with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons.
Betting tips for the Serie B game between AS Cittadella and S.S. Monza 1912
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Three-Way BetS.S. Monza 1912
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score No
Check out the statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 59%under 41%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 32%under 68%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 14%under 86%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 40%No 60%
Pre-match odds for AS Cittadella vs S.S. Monza 1912
Current form comparison for AS Cittadella and S.S. Monza 1912
- S.S. Monza 1912 - AS Cittadella0-027. February 2021
- AS Cittadella - S.S. Monza 19121-231. October 2020
AS Cittadella Form
- Last match of AS Cittadella was against Brescia Calcio and ended 1 - 0.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, AS Cittadella won 4 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, AS Cittadella won a total of 13 games out of 33 matches, lost 9 and 11 ended in a draw.
S.S. Monza 1912 Form
- Last match of S.S. Monza 1912 was against Brescia Calcio and ended 0 - 2.
- In their last 10 games S.S. Monza 1912 managed 5 wins, scoring 6 and conceding 1.5 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, S.S. Monza 1912 played a total of 32 games, scored in total 44 times and got 29 hints in their own net.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between AS Cittadella and S.S. Monza 1912
For the upcoming match between AS Cittadella and S.S. Monza 1912, our expert tip is to bet on an Both Teams To Score No, with bet365 offering odds of 1.70 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 60 %.