Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Read our preview to find out the news and forecasts for the Premier League game between Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur. Detailed analysis of team and players trends and statistics by our knowledgeable staff gives you the best possible tools to decided what to place your wager on.
Performance of the last 10 matches
|Shots on Goal||2.63.8|
The derby on the at between Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur will take place at Emirates Stadium in London. It’s one of the biggest derbies in the Premier League. The fans expect a quality game. Results from previous games suggest Arsenal is in better form but that doesn’t necessarily mean anything in a game of such tradition. Anything is possible and there have been a few surprise results over the years. Players know how much these games mean to their fans which gives this derby extra spice.
Our top tips and odds for the game Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert Tipover 3.5 Goals
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 86%under 14%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 68%under 32%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 46%under 54%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 68%No 32%
Highest odds for the match Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur
Current form comparison for Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur
- Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal1-010. February 2018
- Arsenal - Tottenham Hotspur2-018. November 2017
- Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal2-030. April 2017
- Arsenal - Tottenham Hotspur1-16. November 2016
- The previous Arsenal match against Bournemouth finished 1 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Arsenal managed 6 wins, scoring 21 and conceding 2.1 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Arsenal played a total of 24 games, scored in total 58 times and got 23 hints in their own net.
Tottenham Hotspur Form
- The previous Tottenham Hotspur match against Chelsea finished 3 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Tottenham Hotspur managed 7 wins, scoring 19 and conceding 1.9 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Tottenham Hotspur played a total of 22 games, scored in total 41 times and got 29 hints in their own net.
Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur | Expert Tip
After making a more in-depth analysis of past trends and tradition for todays’ derby game, our prediction is a over 3.5 Goals with odds of 2.43 if you play at Pinnacle.