Antalyaspor vs Galatasaray | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the Antalyaspor and Galatasaray statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
This Süper Lig game on the at between Antalyaspor and Galatasaray being streamed live on most quality bookmaker sites. It’s hard to predict who will win, but both squads are ready to battle it out on, what is surely going to be, a packed Antalya Arena in Antalya. Positions in the table don’t show the full story, but the host will want to impress at home. Previous encounters proof, that both teams are eager to take home three points.
The best betting tips of this Süper Lig match
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 2.5 Goals
Expert TipBoth Teams To Score Yes
Statistics and predictions
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 80%under 20%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 58%under 42%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 35%under 65%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 58%No 42%
Antalyaspor vs Galatasaray odds
Head-to-Head results Antalyaspor vs Galatasaray
- Galatasaray - Antalyaspor0-02. January 2021
- Antalyaspor - Galatasaray2-224. July 2020
- Galatasaray - Antalyaspor5-028. December 2019
- Galatasaray - Antalyaspor5-011. March 2019
- Last match of Antalyaspor was against Hatayspor and ended 3 - 2.
- In their last 10 games Antalyaspor managed 2 wins, scoring 8 and conceding 1.6 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Antalyaspor won a total of 6 games out of 28 matches, lost 9 and 13 ended in a draw.
- Last match of Galatasaray was against Trabzonspor and ended 1 - 1.
- Looking at the last 10 performances, Galatasaray won 4 matches, of them at home.
- In the past 6 months, Galatasaray won a total of 16 games out of 27 matches, lost 6 and 5 ended in a draw.
Our Expert Betting Tip for the game between Antalyaspor and Galatasaray
Having looked at all the data from previous matches and potential line-ups, our expert predicts a Both Teams To Score Yes with a probability of 58 %. The best odds of 1.98 for that outcome you’ll find at Melbet.