Antalyaspor vs Fenerbahçe | Betting Tip, Prediction & Odds
Based on the Antalyaspor and Fenerbahçe statistics and current roster on , we will give you our pre-game analysis, prediction, betting tips and expectations ahead of the match. Read our preview and find the best odds from various bookmakers.
Performance of the last 10 matches
In round 7 of the Süper Lig we have Antalyaspor meeting Fenerbahçe at Antalya Arena, on the at . Both teams will be looking for a strong showing when they meet, with both sides looking for three points for differing reasons.
Betting tips for the Süper Lig game between Antalyaspor and Fenerbahçe
Total Goals Over/Under 2.5under 2.5 Goals
Expert TipDouble Chance 1X
Detailed stats and analysis
- Total Goals Over/Under 1.5over 71%under 29%
- Total Goals Over/Under 2.5over 46%under 54%
- Total Goals Over/Under 3.5over 24%under 76%
- Both Teams To Score Yes/NoYes 51%No 49%
Antalyaspor vs Fenerbahçe | Best odds
Current form comparison for Antalyaspor and Fenerbahçe
- Fenerbahçe - Antalyaspor4-031. August 2020
- Antalyaspor - Fenerbahçe2-229. February 2020
- Fenerbahçe - Antalyaspor0-14. October 2019
- Fenerbahçe - Antalyaspor3-126. May 2019
- The previous Antalyaspor match against İstanbul Başakşehir F.K. finished 5 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Antalyaspor managed 4 wins, scoring 16 and conceding 1.6 goals on average.
- In the previous 6 months, Antalyaspor played a total of 14 games, scored in total 18 times and got 17 hints in their own net.
- Last match of Fenerbahçe was against Trabzonspor and ended 3 - 1.
- In their last 10 games Fenerbahçe managed 5 wins, scoring 10 and conceding 1 goals on average.
- In the past 6 months, Fenerbahçe won a total of 8 games out of 14 matches, lost 3 and 3 ended in a draw.
Antalyaspor vs Fenerbahçe | Betting Tip
For the upcoming match between Antalyaspor and Fenerbahçe, our expert tip is to bet on an Double Chance 1X, with 1XBET offering odds of 2.46 on this outcome. Based on our analysis and pre-match statistics, this market comes with a probability of 61 %.